NEPTUNE MARITIME CONSULTANCY
Independent advice for the port and transport sector
NAVIGARE NECESSE EST (Gnaeus Pompeius)
Welcome to Neptune Maritime Consultancy, the independent management advice company for the port, shipping, transport and logistics sectors.
The company carries out project, research & analysis assignments and provides project management services.
- Feasibility study to improve maritime connectivity and set the conditions for the establishment of a regional feeder service in the SW Indian Ocean Region, Mauritius & Indian Ocean Islands
- Developing a financial model as a tool to evaluate present port tariffs & fees and land lease rates, Suriname
- Technical assistance to improve the ports and inland waterways regulatory framework, Serbia
- Feasibility study for a dangerous cargo terminal at the Port of Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- Infrastructure Projects Operations & Maintenance Costs Measurement and Monitoring for the Ministry of Economy and Planning of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Jordan Dry Ports Study for the Ministry of Transport of Jordan
- Evaluation of Marco Polo proposals for the EC, Brussels
- Market Study Grain Terminals in Poland, Romania and Bulgaria
- Assessment of Tanzania’s Ports in the Regional Economic Environment for the TPA, Tanzania